Sunday, April 18, 2010

Faults Still Welcome



I want your list of faults! What do you hide, what do you consider weak, what embarrasses or shames you, what do you wish would go away, or wish that you could change about yourself?

We are singing them, painting them, printing them

Here are some previous entries:

... slow to figure things out ... too skinny ... gullible ... irritable ... too serious ... not serious enough ... a bad friend ... the master of nothing ... selfish ... shy ... cheap ... short ... guarded ... afraid of taking chances ... a lazy exerciser ... judgemental ... envious ... a bad speller ... overweight ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurette said...

my judgementalism... I am an extremely harsh, and obsessive, judge of others... and an even harsher judge of myself

relentless self-critique

constant need to find the negative in the mainstream

my shrillness when arguing

my attempts to manipulate my children's public persona

May 13, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home